Search This Blog

Friday 6 February 2015

You're Having A Giraffe ~ Happy birthday ~ Male

Hello bloggers, I hope today finds you well and yesterday was a good one.  Today I have a card for the males with this giraffe card.



This card began as an A4 sheet of brown card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next I used Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife DVD-ROM, to print out the giraffe topper.  It was matted onto some gold mirror board and then adhered to the left hand side of the card.  Using another piece of gold mirror board I used the Brother Scan N Cut to cut out the 'happy birthday' sentiment from the pre-loaded ones available.  The sentiment was added to the bottom of the card.  Next I used  'word' and created 'You're Having A Giraffe' text.  Once printed out onto white card stock it was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 15' die set.  I cut this twice as it is a square die so I could nake it into an oblong.  The edges were inked with vintage photo distress ink and then it was added to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment