Search This Blog

Thursday 28 March 2013

Thank You for Lifting My Spirits

Hello, today's card is a lovely Thank You card.  Hope you enjoy it.


I began with a piece of snow white centura pearl card stock and cut it down to make an 4x4 card blank.  Next I embossed it with That Special Touch Mica Mask 'bricks'.  Then I added distress ink antique linen to give it some colour and show up the embossed detail. Next I cut some copper coloured holographic mirrored card stock to make a mat smaller than the card base and adhered it to the base.  From My Craft Studio 'A walk in wonderland' cd I printed out the fairy topper, cut it to size and adhered it to the copper mat.  Next using Creative Expressions 'button's stamp set I stamped the sentiment with black soot distress ink and then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 28' die. I then cut it down to fit my card and inked it with antique linen distress ink and adhered it to the card with foam pads.  Finally I added a gem in each corner of the copper mat.

Hope you all have a great day crafting.  Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment