Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2013

Lavender Fairy Special Sister

Hello fellow crafter's  another fairy card today.




 Today's card began life as a piece of A4 Centura Pearl card stock in a lovely lavender colour from Crafter's Companion.  This was cut down to make a card blank of 5 7/8".  Next I cut a mat out of purple mirror card to 5 2/8" and adhered it to the card blank.  The topper was printed from the My Craft Studio CD 'Walk In Wonderland'.  This was adhered to the purple mirror mat.  Using Flower Fairies Friends stamp set 'Sweet Pea' from Crafter's Companion I stamped my sentiment. This was then die cut using Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tag dies.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.  This was then adhered to the card using foam pads.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment