Search This Blog

Monday, 5 January 2015

Thanks A Bunch ~ Marie Curie Daffodil

Hello bloggers, today I have a lovely spring card with some Marie Curie Daffodils.

This card began as a 12x12 sheet of blue card stock that I cut and scored to make 5.25 x 8.5 card blank.  Next I adhered some blue butterfly patterned paper to the front of the card.  Using some yellow satin ribbon across the centre of the card and added a hand tied bow which I adhered with a glue dot.  The topper was stamped onto white card stock using mustard seed distress ink and Marie Curie Ltd Edition 'daffodil' stamp.  Once stamped I used a water brush and some mustard seed distress ink to colour the flowers.  The stems were coloured with a green ProMarker.  The topper was then die cut with Spellbinders 'labels E' die set.  I then cut a mat for the topper using the larger sized die and yellow glitter card.  The topper and mat were adhered together and added to the top of the card.  

The sentiment was created using the text feature of the Brother Scan N Cut.  It was then cut out of yellow vinyl.  Finally the text was added to the card below the ribbon. 
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment