Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Forever I Love You ~ Hearts Valentine

Hello bloggers, I hope you enjoyed a good day yesterday.  As Valentines Day is just around the corner that is the theme of today's card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white hammered card stock that was cut and scored to make a card blank 5.5" square on the front and 6 1/8 on the back.  Next using some red  mirror board I die cut the heart with Spellbinders 'nested hearts' die set.  Once die cut I then added another die to the centre of the heart using Spellbinders 'swirled heart' die set.  The heart topper was adhered to the centre of the card.  Next using Brother Scan N Cut I cut out of red mirror board the text forever and I heart u.  Once cut it was adhered to the top and bottom of the card.  Finally I added some love and heart patterned ribbon to the extra piece on the back of the card.  I then made a flat bow and adhered it onto of the ribbon strip.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment