Search This Blog

Thursday 27 March 2014

You Mean The World To Me Mum ~ Creative Expressions Festive Florals

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and are managing to get some crafting squeezed in this week.  Today I have a Mother's Day card with a blue theme.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I cut a piece of blue squared patterned card stock and a blue polka dot paper to size and then adhered them to the front of the card.  Next onto white card stock I stamped the flowers using black soot distress ink and Creative Expressions 'festive florals' stamp set.  I stamped the image three times and then fussy cut them out before colouring them in using ProMarkers.  The flowers were then adhered to the top part of the card.  Using the same stamp set and ink I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock and then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with tumbled glass distress ink.  The sentiment was then adhered to the card.  Next using some turquoise blue card stock I cut out the 'mum' letters using Xyron Personal Cutting system and special edition 3 book.  The mum letters were then adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment