Search This Blog

Friday 21 March 2014

You Can Fix It ~ To A Top Builder

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a good day yesterday and are ready for the weekend.  Today's card is one for the men.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First using some blue pearlescent paper I cut a mat to 5x7 and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM I printed out a topper and backing sheet.  The backing sheet was cut down to 6.75x4.75 and was then added to the front of the card.  Next I fussy cut out the rest of the elements for the card.  Using the same blue pearlescent paper as for the first mat I made a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'grand big scallop ovals' die set.  The topper and mat were layered up and added to the card.  Next I added the two sentiments using foam pads.  Finally the blow torch and pliers were added to embellish the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment