Search This Blog

Thursday 6 March 2014

Looney Tunes Sylvester The Cat ~ What's New Puddy Tat Decoupage

Hello bloggers today's card is another of the fantastic cartoon characters from Looney Tunes.  This time I have used Sylvester the Cat.


This card began as a sheet of blue A4 Topsy Turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 5"x7".  Next I printed out from the Looney Tunes CD-ROM a backing and topper sheet.  Once printed the elements were fussy cut out.  The topper was decoupage up using foam pads to adhered the layers.  Next using Spellbinders 'grand circles' die set and some blue mirror board I die cut a circle mat for the decoupage topper.  Once die cut they were adhered together and added to the card.  Next I added a Topsy Turvy card stock mat to the rectangle sentiment.  The circle sentiment had a blue mirror board mat added to it.  Once layered up the sentiments were adhered to the card.  Finally I added a 'birthday wishes' sentiment inside the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment