Search This Blog

Sunday 16 March 2014

I'm Game ~ Decoupage Spring Diamond Card

Hello bloggers I hope the weekend is going well for you.  Today's card is one for the fanatical gamer in your life.


This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a spring diamond card.  Next I printed off a sheet of toppers, decoupage and backing paper using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM.  I fussy cut out the elements and set about layering up the hexagonal decoupage.  Next I used the backing sheet to cover the base, sides and top of the card.  The spring part of the card was then adhered into position using super sticky tape.  Next I added the topper to the top part of the card.  Finally I added two embellishments to the card base to finish it off.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment