Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Snow Doubt its Christmas

Hello bloggers a Christmas card for you today!


This card began as a 8x8 white card blank to the front I added two different snowflake patterned papers.  At the join I added some pink ric rac ribbon.  Next I stamped my topper using tumbled glass distress ink and Stamping with Dimension 'snowman' stamp set.  I then coloured part of the stamped image with ProMarkers.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 17' die set.  I then inked the edges with tumbled glass distress ink.  Next I die cut a mat from silver mirror board using Spellbinders 'grand scallop ovals' die set.  I adhered the mat and topper to the card and added some chipboard snowflake elements to decorate the silver mat.  Using some purple Christmas paper I die cut two stars using Spellbinders 'potpourri' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with dusty concord distress ink.  The stars were then layered up on the corner of the topper.  Next I stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set and dusty concord distress ink.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders ' back to basic tags' die set.  The tag was adhered to the card and I added two chipboard snowmen over the tag holes.  Finally I computer generated December 25th and printed it out. It was cut using a circle punch and inked the edges with a ProMarker.

This card is being entered into the following challenges

Charisma cardz ~ your numbers up

Winter Wonderland ~ Frosty - Snowman

Saturday Sketch ~ Sketch 
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card love the colours and the image a great choice for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Miria x

    ReplyDelete