Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Celebration

Hello bloggers today's card is a celebration one which could be used for a silver anniversary.


This card began as a 6x6 white hammered card blank.  I embossed the front using Creative Expressions 'flourish' embossing folder.  Next I added some blue satin ribbon down the right hand side.  I then made a bow by folding the ribbon and wrapping another piece around it. This was then adhered to the ribbon strip. I  got my sentiment from my stash and used a corner rounder to round the corners.  I then sanded all the edges with sand paper.  A mat was cut from some patterned paper and the sentiment was added to this and then it was all adhered to the card.  Using the same patterned paper I die cut a mat using Spellbinders 'hexagons' die set.  With the next die down in the set I die cut another hexagon using some white cardstock.  Once die cut I stamped the drinking glasses images using DoCrafts silver ink pad and DoCrafts 'pickles and onion' stamp set.  The topper and mat were adhered together and attached to the card.  finally a fau8x gem was adhered to the center of the ribbon bow.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment