Search This Blog

Friday 13 September 2013

Get Well Soon! ~ Tactile elephant

Hello bloggers today's card is a cute get well soon card!


This card began as a 5x7 card blank, to the front I adhered some green and blue heart patterned paper.  Next I cut a mat from blue glitter card for my topper.  The topper was a remnant from another card and has fabric trousers.  The elephant topper was adhered to the glitter mat and added to the card blank.  Next I cut a strip of coordinating striped paper to go down the card vertically.  Onto this I stamped my sentiment using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion 'S.W.A.L.K get well soon' stamp set.  I then inserted two flower brads in between the sentiment words.  This was then mounted onto glitter card and added to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment