Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2013

Winter Wishes

Hello blogger's a winter wishes card today, yes I'm afraid it that time in the crafters' calendar to begin the mass Christmas card making process.


This card began as a DL white hammered card stock.  First I added a green mirror board mat to the card blank.  Next onto some white card stock I stamped my sentiments background.  I achieved this by attaching all the sentiments which were from Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set to a large slimz block and stamping using evergreen bough distress ink.  I added a few faux gems to some of the letter on the background.  This was then adhered to the green mirror mat.  Using Crafters' Companion 'The snowman' stamp set I stamped the winter wishes sentiment using evergreen bough distress ink.  This was then die cut with Spellbinders 'holiday tags' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with the same distress ink.  A brad was used to attach the tag to the card.  Finally using some gingham green ribbon I tied a small bow and attached it to the tag.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment