Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Love ~ Swirled Heart ~ Boyfriend

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday.  I had a busy one with medical appointments.  Today I have a love or valentines card for a boyfriend.


This card began as a white 5x5 card blank that was cut down to 5x4.5.  Next I added a white and blue tyre tread patterned paper from my stash to the card blank. The blue heart patterned paper was cut slightly smaller than the card blank and then adhered into place.  Next using a white and blue polka dot patterned paper I die cut the heart with Spellbinders Die D-lites 'swirled heart' die set.  The heart was adhered to the top right of the card.  Using an off cut of the blue and white tyre tread paper and Brother Scan N Cut I used two of it's pre-loaded sentiments and cut them out.  The friend text actually said friends but I cut off the s to make friend.  The sentiments were then adhered to the card blank.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment