Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Driving Fanatic ~ Twisterpage

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and had a good day yesterday.  Today I have a card for the driving fanatic.


This card began as an A4 sheet of topsy turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank. Next I printed out the decoupage twisterpage sheet from Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM.  I then cut out all the elements and layered then up using foam pads.  The completed topper was then matted onto some red card stock.  I then matted it onto some gold holographic card stock.  The topper was then adhered to the front of the card.  Next I used a sentiment from the same printed decoupage sheet and matted it onto gold holographic card stock before adhering it to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment