Search This Blog

Monday 1 September 2014

A Frumptious Treat for You! ~ Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Willy Wonka

Hello bloggers a pinch and a punch it's the first of the month.  I hope that you had a good weekend and looking forward to September.  Today I have some thing a little different with a chocolate bar wrapper.



This wrapper began as an A4 sheet of 160gsm card stock.  First of all I measured the chocolate bar so that I knew the dimensions for it make the wrapper.  Next I designed the wrapper using Serif Roald Dahl digikit collection 1.  I added  a shadow effect on the ribbon behind the topper and a sticker effect to the Charlie and Willy image.  The text 'frumptious' was taken from the Gobblefunk glossary which comes within the same digikit set as above.  I then used a text box to add the rest of the text using grilled cheese and 18 point font.  Finally I added some jewel embellishments and a bow.  It was then printed onto the card stock and cut out.  I then wrapped it around the chocolate bar and adhered into place at the back.  A quick and simple make but also a gorgeous one which  enhances an ordinary chocolate bar into a frumptious one.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment